Join us for an ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME
as we explore Croatia on a PRIVATE YACHT!
Enjoy an 8-day cruise on a private yacht as you cruise down the Dalmatian Coastline of Croatia. This experience will highlight the most iconic islands and beaches in Croatia. Enjoy the perks of packing and unpacking once without the hassle of being on a large vessel. The yacht was built in 2019 and holds up to 38 passengers in total.
Special considerations for this trip....
(1) This is a co-ed trip and women booking this trip are able to travel with their partners, friends, family members, etc. All guests must be 18+.
(2) Currently this trip is only available to Women Who Explore guests; a minimum number of cabins must be reserved with a down payment by November 1st, 2022 in order for this trip to be confirmed.
(3) This trip is hosted by a third-party operator and their cancellation policies apply; see details below.
DAY ONE: WELCOME TO DUBROVNIK, CROATIA!!
Arrive in Dubrovnik International Airport (SPU) and meet your group at the airport to get a transfer to Split harbor where you will be welcomed by our cruise representative. Check in starts at 1PM. In the case your flight arrives earlier, let us take care of your luggage so you can enjoy the beautiful charm of Dubrovnik on your own until the check in time.
Following an afternoon of leisure exploring the streets of this enchanting city, return to the ship for a welcome dinner and reception. Tonight the ship will stay in Dubrovnik.
DAY TWO: DUBROVNIK to SLANO ISLAND to STON
Wake up and enjoy the fresh ocean breeze as you sip your morning coffee and take in the views of Split from the Dalmatian Coast. After breakfast, your local guide will come to the pier and take you to the historical center of Dubrovnik. Your guide will show you sites of this famous city enlisted as UNESCO World Heritage Site. After the city tour, you’ll have some free time this morning to explore this city, known around the world as The Pearl of Adriatic.
In the early afternoon, we will transfer back to the ship and enjoy lunch as we cruise through the Adriatic Sea taking in the views. We are headed to Slano, a small town indented into a mile long bay. From here we will make begin our adventure towards Ston, the gastronomic center of the county. Ston is a picturesque city surrounded by breathtaking scenery located near Dubrovnik, and is known for having the longest walls in Europe. Once we are arrive there, we will visit an oyster farm where you will learn how oysters and mussels are cultivated in this region, and why they are so delicious. You will enjoy a rustic oyster and mussel tasting with local wine under the shade of the ship's awning.
After the tour, the rest of the evening is yours to further wander the streets of Ston, indulge in local delicacies, or visit the city wall. Overnight will be spent in Slano.
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
DAY THREE: SLANO ISLAND to MLJET ISLAND
Wake up and enjoy the views of the gorgeous Dalmatian coastline as you sip on your morning coffee. Today we will sail to Mljet, this is the most forested island in the Adriatic, and also known as one of the beautiful pearls of the Mediterranean. Mljet is also well known for its two salted lakes, Veliko and Malo Jezero, located at the north end of the island.
Today you will be free to venture around Mljet National Park exploring it at your own leisure by bike. Visit the Benedictine monastery on the isle of St. Mary, snorkel at Big Lake and discover Mjlet's Coral Reef packed with marine life, visit the ancient ruins or wander the streets of Pomena and Polace.
After a day exploring the park, we will enjoy an evening with our crew over a captain’s dinner on board. Overnight will be spent in port Pomena.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
DAY FOUR: MJLET ISLAND to KORČULA ISLAND
Today we will set sail for the island of Korčula, rich in vineyards, olive groves, and small villages with many bays and coves. On the way we will stop to swim in one of the beautiful bays, perfect to enjoy the beautiful atmosphere of the unspoiled nature, lush vegetation, and crystal-clear sea. A delicious lunch will be served onboard the ship.
In the afternoon we will arrive in Korčula. This is said to be the birthplace of Marco Polo. Here we will be taking an interesting tour through the winding streets of this lovely town. After the tour, we will enjoy some free time to sip a glass of local wine or coffee at an outdoor cafe, take a dip in the sea, or just continue exploring the streets. Overnight will be spent in Korčula.
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
DAY FIVE: KORČULA ISLAND to VIS ISLAND
Wake up, smell of the ocean breeze, and enjoy breakfast and fresh coffee before we head to our next island adventure. On our way to Vis we will make a quick stop to enjoy a dip in the Adriatic sea.
Vis is said to be the most mysterious island in Croatia. For many years it was the military and naval headquarters of Tito’s partisan army. It was closed to the public until 1989 when tourism first opened. This meant that it escaped large commercial development and was able to retain its natural beauty which explains why we love this island so much!
The island has retained its charm, resisted development and has become a world-famous destination for real nature lovers and people seeking new adventures. Stroll through old town Vis exploring unique shops on the way to neighboring Hut, visit Tito's cave, or take in the sunset at a local cafe. You'll be free to explore this charming little town with beautiful beaches, ecological agriculture and preserved traditional architecture on your own. Tonight the ship will stay in Vis.
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
DAY SIX: VIS ISLAND to BIŠEVO ISLAND to HVAR ISLAND
After a delicious breakfast and incredible views, we will set sail to the island of Hvar. But before reaching Hvar, we will make a stop on Biševo Island to see a stunning natural phenomenon—the Blue Cave. The Blue Cave is famous all over the world for its extraordinary, magical, and indescribable silver-blue light. At times, high waves may prevent the entrance to Blue Cave but we plan to make a visit before we continue on our journey to our next stop Hvar.
Our destination today, Hvar Island, is the longest and sunniest island in Croatia and is also known to be one of the most beautiful islands in the world! Upon arrival you'll have time to explore on this island rich in history and culture on your own. Wander through cobblestone streets admiring local shops, indulge in local wine and seafood, visit St. Stephen's Cathedral and Square and for sunset hike up to Spanjola Fortress which boasts panoramic views of Hvar town and the Pakleni Islands, go kayaking along the shoreline or relax at a local beach enjoying your beverage of choice... there's plenty of ways to explore this captivating island.
The evening is yours to indulge in the local cuisine at one of the islands numerous family-owned restaurants or taverns. After dinner enjoy a night cap at a local tavern. Tonight the ship will stay in Hvar.
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
DAY SEVEN: HVAR ISLAND to BOL ISLAND to SPLIT
We'll start the day with a yummy breakfast on board as we cruise along on our way to Bol Island. Bol is famous for having one of the finest European beaches, Zlatni Rat (Golden Cape). Take some time to relax in this charming Dalmatian town. Have a walk, a cup of coffee or a swim, until lunch is served on board. After lunch we’ll continue
cruising towards Split, with refreshing swim stops en route.
This afternoon a local guide will lead a you on a city tour and show you through historical Diocelatian's Palace. Learn the story of this city, which is over 1700 years old. This place was founded by Roman emperor, Diocletian who chose this breathtaking site to be the place for his retirement residence.
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
DAY EIGHT: SPLIT & GOODBYES
After breakfast, collect your belongings and say your good-byes. A transfer to the Split (SPU) airport will be provided and you can board your flight home or head off to your next adventure!
- 8 days/7 nights of luxury accommodations on a privately chartered yacht, the MS Ambassador. This is a 49-meter (160 ft) ship that was built in 2019, see ship details below. Double or single occupancy and bedding options available at booking.
- Transfer from Dubrovnik airport on arrival and transfer to the airport in Split for departure at designated times.
- Activities as noted below, entrance fees, VAT
- 7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 2 Dinners, coffee, tea and natural water
- English-speaking cruise manager service during the mentioned program
- Chartered ship and crews, approximately 6 hours of sailing daily
- Daily cabin cleaning
- Welcome dinner in Dubrovnik
- Tour the old town of Dubrovnik
- Walking city tour of Split and Diocelatian's Palace
- Walking city tour of Korčula island
- Visit the Blue Cave at Bisevo Island
- Bike rental in Mljet National Park
- 3 Course Captian's Dinner in Mjlet
- Visit an oyster farm in Ston; oyster and mussel tasting with wine
- Visit to local bays and swim spots
- SUP and kayak access
- International Flights: Arrive in Dubrovnik (DBV) and depart from Split (SPU)
- Port charges of 40 euros per person
- Tips for porters, guide, and captain- the value of the tip is up to the client
- Airport transfers outside of designated times and yacht early check-and late check-out
- Alcohol, additional beverages and meals as noted above
- Any personal expenses, entrance fees for any additional sightseeing or optional activities
- Traveler's insurance (required)
- Visas, medical expenses, immunizations, any required Covid-19 testing
- International airport taxes, airport porter, and extra baggage fees
- 160 foot ship built in 2019
- Sundeck with jacuzzi, deck chairs, and sun beds
- Small swimming platform (available for use at ports)
- Salon restaurant
- Large screen LCD TV
- Outdoor lounge with tables and comfortable sofas
- Air-condition en-suite cabins
- Wi-Fi on board
- 19 cabins with up to 36 passengers
All meals will be provided as noted above. This equates to 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 2 dinners. Coffee, tea and natural water will be available. Once the trip is confirmed we will be in touch to discuss any food allergies/sensitivities and will do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions but we cannot make any guarantees.
This trip requires a minimum of 11 booked cabins BY November 1st, 2022 in order for it to be confirmed. Once the trip reaches the minimum number of cabins reserved, you will receive a trip confirmation email and a link to be added a private Facebook group just for trip guests. Please do not purchase flights or make any travel arrangements until the trip has been confirmed. In this group further trip details will be provided. Please let us know if you do not have or use Facebook (see contact information below). If for any reason the minimum number of traveler's is not met, by November 1st, 2022, your entire down payment will be fully refunded from our travel partner.
$750 deposit per person; fully refundable if trip is not confirmed by November 1st, 2022.
- Standard Deck Cabin: $2,849 per person for double occupancy / $5,698 single occupancy
- Main Deck Cabin: $3,099 per person double occupancy / $6,198 single occupancy
- Upper Deck Cabin: $3,249 per person for double occupancy / $6,498 for single occupancy.
BOOK by October 15th and use code SAVE for a $100 early bird discount!!
Double occupancy includes a shared room with a king or twin beds. Please let us know the name of your travel companion at registration. If you are traveling solo, you can request to be paired with roommate at booking,
Our Trip Partner's Cancellation Policy:
Please see our trip partner's Terms & Conditions.
Covid-19 Travel Policy:
Please see our Terms of Service.
Women Who Explore Travel Credits: Women Who Explore travel credits may not be applied to this trip as it is hosted by a third-party operator. Exceptions may be granted a case-by-case basis. Please contact Women Who Explore below with any questions.
Please reach out to Lindsey Egan at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Images may not reflect the exact places being visited during this trip itinerary.