WWE SF Bay Area: Tomales Point Hike + Meadery Tasting
Come join us for breathtaking coastal views as we walk through Tule Elk Preserve along our hike to Tomales Point at Point Reyes National Seashore !
*Optional post-hike visit to Heidrun Meadery for sparkling varietal honey wine tasting!
- *Google Maps Address to Hike: Tomales Point Trail, Inverness, CA 94937
- Trail Description: https://www.alltrails.com/trail/us/california/tomales-point-trail
- *Hike Start time: 9:30 am (please arrive to the parking lot by 9:15 am)
- *Parking is limited: carpools are encouraged!
- *Approx. Miles: 9.5
- *Approx. Elevation Gain: 1,177 ft.
- *Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
- *No dogs allowed on this trail
- *Be sure to wear sturdy shoes, jacket, layers, a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, lots of water (2.5-3 Liters), a lunch and snack, and a camera, if you like.
*Be sure to complete your smart waiver ahead of time! *Waiver: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5c61dc3f9da04/web/
What is a meadery/mead? https://www.liquor.com/articles/10-facts-about-mead/#gs.9h6ajt
*If you plan to join us at the Heidrun Meadery afterwards, bring additional food to munch on while we taste! Each person will be responsible for their tasting fee + purchases.
*Google Maps Address to Heidrun Meadery, 11925 CA-1, Point Reyes Station, CA 94956