- This event has passed.
WWE PDX – Winter Coastal Cabin Weekend
December 14, 2019 @ 10:00 am - December 15, 2019 @ 3:00 pm
** THIS EVENT REQUIRES AN EVENTBRITE REGISTRATION AND A SMALL COST TO ATTEND. **
After you have successfully registered via Eventbrite, please message Kristina Bronco Marx directly to arrange for payment.
We are headed to the beautiful and historic Fort Steven’s State Park and have reservations at one of the quaint and cozy deluxe cabins at the campground.
Prior to our “official” check in time, we will stop by the historic museum at the state park.
Either prior to check in, or just afterwards, we will spend some time exploring the fantastic network of trails throughout the state park. Highlights include beautiful coastal wetlands, Coffenbury Lake and the Wreck of the Peter Iredale.
Once we are back at our cabin, we’ll enjoy a roaring campfire to stave off the winter chill and I will be providing a “Make-Your-Own” S’mores bar, as well as a variety of hot chocolate toppings. Along with hot chocolate and apple cider!
Each women is responsible for their own food, drinks, and sleeping gear.
A full packing & gear list will be provided once registration is complete.
In the morning after breakfast, we have options for either a stroll along the beach or one of a number of easy-moderate rated hikes before check out at 1 PM. Some options for those hikes include Cullaby Lake hike, the Netul River Trail, Youngs River Trail, or Cathedral Tree to the Astoria Column.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND DETAILS:
• This trip is nonrefundable.
• If a member is unable to attend, and has successfully registered and paid for the trip, that member is able to transfer the ticket to another member, but they are responsible for arranging for the transfer of the ticket, arrange for any payment between the two members, and informing the ambassador leading the event that the ticket has been transferred and to whom.
• There are no minimum number of ladies required to register for this event to occur.
• Once a member has successfully registered and obtained an Eventbrite ticket, payment must be received within two (2) weeks time. Please contact the ambassador, Kristina Marx, once you have obtained your Eventbrite ticket for details on how to send your payment.
• If you have any further questions, please email ambassador, Kristina Marx at firstname.lastname@example.org.