WWE PDX – Central Oregon Rustic Yurt Weekend
April 10 @ 9:00 pm - April 12 @ 11:00 am
** THIS EVENT REQUIRES AN EVENTBRITE REGISTRATION AND A SMALL COST ($60) TO ATTEND. THIS EVENT WILL BE CAPPED AT 7 MEMBERS, NOT INCLUDING THE AMBASSADOR LEADING THE EVENT. **
Join ambassador, Kristina, for an incredible weekend in the heart of Central Oregon.
We’ll be staying in two rustic yurts, right next to each other. Plan on checking in around 9 pm on Friday evening. We’ll all relax a bit around the campfire, getting to know each other and going over our plans for the next day.
On Saturday, we’ll adventure out for a 6.5 miles hike to Tumalo Falls via Tumalo Creek, as long as conditions allow. If for some reason that particular trail is impassable, we’ll likely head over to Smith Rock State Park for a beautiful hike in one of the world’s foremost rock climbing destinations.
On Sunday, we’ll take a leisurely stroll along a portion of the Deschutes River Trail, specifically the portion near Tumalo State Park, before saying our goodbyes and heading home.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
• Shared accommodations in two rustic yurts, located side-by-side.
• Deluxe campfire dinner on Saturday evening – Please contact the ambassador if you have any special dietary needs, and they will be accommodated to the best of the ambassador’s abiility.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
• Parking passes and fees
• Dinner on Friday, lunch on Saturday, breakfasts
• Due to the nature of this trip, payment is non-refundable at the time of purchase. If you can no longer attend, you are able to transfer your ticket to another guest. You are responsible for finding someone to transfer your ticket and arranging the transfer of funds. Please get in touch with an ambassador to discuss the transfer of your ticket.
• A minimum of 4 ladies must register & pay for this event, prior to March 15, 2020, otherwise the ambassador reserves the right to cancel the event.
** THIS EVENT REQUIRES AN EVENTBRITE REGISTRATION AND A SMALL COST ($60) TO ATTEND. **
• Eventbrite registration will go live on Monday, March 2nd, 2020 at 9:00 AM PST.
• Once a member has successfully registered and obtained an Eventbrite ticket, payment must be received within 72 hours of registering. Please contact the ambassador, Kristina Marx, once you have obtained your Eventbrite ticket for details on how to send your payment.
***Please note: Ambassadors are not wilderness first aid certified. This is NOT a guided trip. You are responsible for yourself and yourself only, meaning you are able to arrive and leave as you like. By participating, you release all reliability from all participants and take responsibility for yourself on this experience. This is a casual get together for shared outdoor enthusiasts. Safety is a top priority; please plan accordingly!***
Questions? Please reach out to Portland Ambassador, Kristina Marx, with any questions. Can’t wait to see you all and hit the trail!
– Women Who Explore – Portland Ambassador