- This event has passed.
DATE CHANGE: Minneapolis & St. Paul, MN -Staring Lake Morning Hike (DATE 2)
April 25, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Let’s meet at 9:30am for a great 2.25 mile wake up walk around the lake! Bring the pups!
Driving Directions to meet up Location: 14800 Pioneer Trail, Eden Prairie, MN 55347 Meet at trail entrance near the play park
* PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT NOTES BELOW FOR THE UPCOMING MEET UP **
• This event REQUIRES an Eventbrite ticket (registration) in order to attend. (Simply selecting “Going” on Facebook will not be enough to guarantee you a space.)
• One WAIVER will be required prior to the event:
Women Who Explore Online Waiver (one per attendee)
• MUST pick up after your dog.
• An event for the trip has been created on the Facebook Event tab which contains most of the details on the event. The Facebook event page will be posted BEFORE the Eventbrite tickets are made available.
• If you register and secure a spot and then are unable to attend, please release your spot so attendance is accurate.
****Please Note: Ambassadors are not wilderness first aid certified. This is a casual get together for shared outdoor enthusiasts. Safety is a top priority; please plan accordingly.****
Cancellation Policy: If you are registering for one of our group meetups, we ask that you 100% committed to attending. If you reserve a spot and cannot attend, please cancel as soon as possible. We ask that you try to cancel at least one week prior to the day of the event. This allows for other women who want to join us to be able to attend in your place. If you are canceling, you must do so through Eventbrite. Please do not email us to cancel your ticket. You can cancel your ticket by using the information in your confirmation email or by signing into your Eventbrite account. We do keep track of no-shows and late cancels for all of our group meetups.