- This event has passed.
Women Who Explore: Minneapolis & St. Paul, MN Area Family Snow Tubing
February 15 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
** PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT NOTES BELOW FOR THE UPCOMING ELM CREEK FAMILY TUBING MEET UP **
• This event REQUIRES an Eventbrite ticket (registration) in order to attend as spaces are limited due to tube availability. (Simply selecting “Going” on Facebook will not be enough to guarantee you a space.)
• At Elm Creek Park Reserve, we will meet as a group prior to walking to the ticket purchase area. Please note, you will be responsible for your individual/party’s Elm Creek Park Reserve Snow Tubing Fees ($15 for two hours).
• Two WAIVERS will be required prior to the event:
Elm Creek Park Reserve Tubing Waiver (one per participant)
Women Who Explore Online Waiver (one per attendee, even if not participating)
• An event for the trip has been created on the Facebook Event tab which contains most of the details on the event. The Facebook event page will be posted BEFORE the Eventbrite tickets are made available.
• On JANUARY 25TH AT 6PM TICKETS will go live on Eventbrite. The tickets will be free and will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis. To secure one of the limited spots at this meet up, you must secure a ticket on Eventbrite.
• If you register and secure a spot and then are unable to attend, please release your spot on Eventbrite so another member is able to take the spot.
Cancellation Policy: If you are registering for one of our group meetups, we ask that you 100% committed to attending. If you reserve a spot and cannot attend, please cancel as soon as possible. We ask that you try to cancel at least one week prior to the day of the event. This allows for other women who want to join us to be able to attend in your place. If you are canceling, you must do so through Eventbrite. Please do not email us to cancel your ticket. You can cancel your ticket by using the information in your confirmation email or by signing into your Eventbrite account. We do keep track of no-shows and late cancels for all of our group meetups.