Ambassador Perks & Responsibilities
Are you the friend who always plans the best itineraries and makes sure everyone has packed enough snacks?
Then keep reading! ;)
We’re looking for organized leaders with a love of the outdoors to represent WWE across the globe!
You don’t have to be an expert… but you do need to:
- Love people and the planet
- Enjoy planning fun stuff
- Supporting and cheering on women
Does this sound like you? Want to know more?
Our ambassadors are pivotal to the success of Women Who Explore. They are the soul and heart of community. They spread the magic and good vibes. We want more women to support women and that’s why we make sure that you’re treated like royalty when you’re part of our team. Here’s a taster of what you can look forward to:
- Creating an online inclusive community
- Geeking out on our extensive online/leadership training
- Connecting with other ambassadors through special events and more
- Exclusive discounts and collab opportunities
- Opportunities to get paid to host various kinds of trips or events
What’s the catch? No catch.! ;)
We ask of you/responsibilities:
- Organize and host at least 6 meet-ups each year
- Make sure that everyone’s adventure is enjoyable
- Proudly represent WWE, leaving nothing but footprints and memories
- Keep up to date with our social media accounts and be actively engaged in your local community
Still keen? Then we want to hear from you!
Fill in the application below - and we’ll get back to you in 4-8 weeks. 21+ only!
When you join WWE, you’ll be welcomed where you’re at, right now, no judgement. It’s a safe place to break your barriers and re-write your rules.